On the First Friday of every month, thousands of residents and visitors fill the sidewalks of the Crossroads, enjoying what has become the city’s liveliest and most popular recurring event. Arts organizations, galleries, studios, and a wide variety of local businesses feature local, regional and national artists as well as live entertainment from 5 to 9 p.m. Take the free KC Streetcar and avoid the parking hassle!
What’s Going On
- “Dreamlike Reality” at Jones Gallery at 10:00 am
- Nicolas Dhervillers – Rétrospective Works at Cerbera Gallery at 4:00 pm
- Megh Knappenberger – Coming Home at REACTOR Design Studio at 5:00 pm
- Adam Crowley: A Study of Sky and Structure at beggars table church & gallery at 6:00 pm
- Photographer Megan Peters – Bê Sînor-Sinatex Cultural Center at Helix Architecture + Design at 6:00 pm
- A Life’s Journey – David Gross at Hilliard Gallery Fine Art and Custom Framing at 6:00 pm