1819 Baltimore was originally built in 1940 for KC White Goods, a linen and uniform manufacturer.nThis new incarnation of the building, part of the Accardo Arts & Design district in the Crossroads, features 26 units. There are 19 lofts and 4 roof-top penthouses. The fourth floor penthouses are brand new construction while the remaining units are built in the three existing brick and concrete floors. Parking is available in the underground parking garage or the adjacent outdoor lot. This project was completed in August, 2004.