An engaging class on how to select and pack an ideal travel wardrobe.
Creating a practical and equally beautiful travel wardrobe can be challenging to most women. If only there were rules!! Actually, there are two…
Rule #1: Only take a SMALL portion of what’s hanging in your closet.
Rule #2: Squeeze it into one suitcase that can’t possibly hold it all.
In her Travel 101 class, Carrie Trieschman will use a rack of clothing (and suitcase) to demonstrate how to make good choices when designing your travel wardrobe. She will focus on the following:
– Key garments that will take you anywhere
– How to dress them up and down
– The art of layering
– From day to evening in an instant
– Great travel fabrics
– Splicing in feminine, sexy pieces
– Lightweight pieces that can instantly change an outfit
– Ratios of tops and bottoms
– Comfy feet
– Weather considerations
– And a bunch of packing tricks!
$20 per person
Reserve your spot for this class @ 816-800-8820