Graffiti Removal Initiative
An integral aspect of keeping the Crossroads Clean + Safe is the removal of graffiti quickly at a reasonable cost. The CCA Clean +Safe Initiative is two-fold. The short-term goal is a self-sustaining graffiti removal and camera program to both remove graffiti and catch those in the act of tagging. The long-term goal is to establish a CID (Community Improvement District) to further enhance the Clean + Safe program to tackle other common issues in our neighborhood such as litter, homelessness and crime. Even if you don’t have a problem with graffiti, please consider helping the entire community stay Clean + Safe by enrolling in the program and/or making a donation.
- $2,000 – graffiti removed from building for 2 years
- $1,000 – graffiti removed from building for 1 year
- $500 – graffiti removed from building for 6 months
- More than one building – May be able to cover more than one building, but would need to review building
Available to CCA Members
- This fee will both protect your property and go toward funding the program’s initial startup costs. *o Sign-up bonus – 144 square feet of graffiti removed for free. Equivalent to two tags measuring 6′ tall x 12′ long
- When enrolled, all tags on building will be removed. Maximum out-of-pocket expense for each additional removal to be no more than $200 per incident once sign-up bonus removals are used.
- Note: Upon enrollment, a release form must be signed and placed on file. A survey of the property will then be conducted to determine the most appropriate means to safely remove graffiti from the specific building.
- Before + after photos of tags will be taken and kept on file. Updates will be provided.
$480/year total program cost may be paid monthly or by one of the following:
- Four payments of $120 per year
- Three payments of $160 per year
- Two payments of $240 per year
- One payment of $480 per year
* Funds received will be used to cover start-up costs including a designated service truck, graffiti removal products, ladders and additional equipment. In addition, funds will be used to remove existing tags for CCA members and provide ongoing operating capital.
ENROLL AND/OR DONATE TODAY